Perception Robotics Software Engineer
Company: Deep Abacus
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Help us build the best 3D capture experience ever built! We are
working on SLAM, VIO, and spatial understanding to make capturing
intuitive and instant. We are also working on bringing Computer
Vision techniques to neural rendering which has proven to be
You will lead efforts and help us revolutionize how we interact
with environments and scenes. This is an excellent opportunity to
leverage your "traditional" CV skills and level up in machine
learning, working alongside some of the best ML researchers and
engineers in the world. As a part of the founding team, first and
foremost, this role requires a mindset conducive to deep tech
- Value velocity and execution.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome
- Strong, first-principles understanding of SLAM, and 3D CV
techniques (like SfM)
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in linear algebra and multi-view geometry
- Industry experience in building and shipping SLAM/VIO systems
is a strong plus.
- Experience with real-time on-device or embedded CV is a strong
- Experience with parallelizing on GPUs, and performance is a
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to
Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- Work-from-home stipends towards internet, house cleaner, and
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Keywords: Deep Abacus, Anaheim , Perception Robotics Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!