Software Test Engineer (C#/.NET)
Company: CSC Corptax
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you are passionate about helping people grow, value making a
positive impact, and working with great people in an innovative
culture-we are, too!
We are seeking a Software Test Engineer that is eager to advance
their career as part of our growing Development team. As a Software
Test Engineer, you'll be responsible for the mission-critical
services that keep our team up and running. You will be responsible
for the fulfillment of QA verification of product release
functionality to ensure it operates within dictated measures for
defect rates and design standards. This involves building
automation frameworks, modifying/developing C# to incorporate those
frameworks, and mentoring QA engineers in best practices of
- Acts as guardian of software quality
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that the CSC Corptax
products meet and maintains a high level of quality through
building and leveraging testing tools, frameworks, and tests.
- Produce well written test plans to clearly articulate each
projects testing approach.
- Participating in the planning and execution of the latest
technologies, solutions and software quality standards along with
and participating in building the processes and tools to maintain
high quality product code throughout the release cycle.
- Review product business and technical specs with the ability to
- Collaborating with developers to ensure the product meets
functional, quality, performance, scalability, privacy, and
security specifications through tools, automation and breakthrough
- Continually drive and mentor all of Technology to align with
the CSC Corptax QA Guiding Principles.
- Share knowledge with other Test and Software Engineers to drive
the most effective test strategies possible.
- Positively contribute to the culture, well-being, and growth of
each team member and the company at large by being a helpful and
considerate team member and by adhering to CSC Corptax's core
- Professional experience in building, executing, maintaining,
and conducting regression tests, functional tests, and performance
tests (both load and stress tests) as well as the ability to
identify, build and maintain test data sets and benchmarking
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify
issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience producing test plans and test reports for
consumption by multiple stakeholders, including Test Engineers,
Software Engineers and other technical and non-technical
- Experience in constructing basic SQL statements is a must
- Ability to understand complex problems and work with other
engineers (Development and Testing) to determine how to use
effective testing strategies to maximize test coverage and
- Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently as well as
part of a high performing Scrum Team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write code for test automation solutions or building
testing software with tools that include C#, Web Driver, ASP.NET,
SQL is a very strong plus
- Exposure to Azure DevOps is a strong plus
- Exposure to Azure and/or other cloud platforms are a strong
- Experience with Angular, Karma, and Jasmine is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in
technical quality assurance OR High School Diploma / GED and at
least 8 years of experience in or technical quality assurance.
- ? Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an
environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams
give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are
empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers.
Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that
encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day.
We're better together. Some people call this diversity and
inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax is an Equal
What we can offer you:
- Excellent benefits for you and your family, including:
- 401(k) with 6% employer match
- Medical, dental, and life insurance (spouse and dependent
- Free basic vision
- Generous time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- AND MORE!
- Business casual dress code
- Flexible schedule, including remote work options, to support
- New, modern workspace environment with sit-to-stand desk
- Building with covered parking for everyone, two restaurants,
and an affordable fitness center
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment
where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a
competitive advantage and drive innovation. We're empowered to do
what's right for each other and our customers. Though we have many
diverse employees, we're one company that encourages everyone to
bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together.
Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being
genuine. CSC Corptax is an equal opportunity employer.
Who we areCSC Corptax is a market leader in cutting-edge commercial
tax software and process solutions. For more than 45 years, we've
supported the evolving tax needs of the world's most recognizable
organizations. CSC Corptax provides solutions to a multitude of
Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and
60% of the Fortune 100. To find out more, please visit
#remote #Bi-remote #corptax #LI-Remote
Keywords: CSC Corptax, Anaheim , Software Test Engineer (C#/.NET), IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!