Information Technology Support Specialist
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company OverviewExtron is a leading developer and manufacturer
of professional AV hardware and software solutions which serve the
ever-changing needs of organizations around the world as they
strive to better communicate. Each Extron product is carefully
engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive
operation and exceptional reliability. At Extron, the passion for
our products is evidenced by our company culture which encourages
innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth.
Our teams develop and release over 100 new products a year and
continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.Position OverviewThe
qualified IT candidate will provide professional desktop support to
Extron's internal corporate users. Candidate must have good
communication skills, strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire
to learn new technologies.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or 3+
years of experience in a customer-facing technical IT Support
- Advanced knowledge of installing, maintaining, and
troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS.
- 3+ years of experience working with Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Cisco switch port configurations.
- Intermediate knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS,
- Experience supporting Microsoft and Adobe Suite
- Ability to support the corporation outside of the normal
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office
- Excellent written, verbal and Customer Service skills.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, capable of working with
minimal supervision to resolve demanding tasks.
- Teamwork: Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, listen
to and value the opinions of others, promote a team
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, Azure Active Directory and
- Experience managing a Mobile Device Management solution.
- Experience managing Group Policies.
- Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting
thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals.
- Experience deploying and support VOIP phones.
- Experience supporting Video Conferencing equipment.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery systems.Apply Now
Keywords: Extron, Anaheim , Information Technology Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!