Embedded Software Test Engineer - VOIP
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for
over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and
manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They
were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of
Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing
are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for
today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers,
university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is
carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance,
intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for
their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages
innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth.
The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new
products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.The
Embedded Software Test Engineer is part of the design engineering
team and responsible for devising and automating tests for the
validation of advanced product features and functionality. Our team
solves complex problems and creates solutions to help design
advanced video products and Pro A/V solutions..What YOU get to go
DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Participate in early technology research and support the
development of new products
- Interact with development engineers, product requirements
managers and QA team members
- Code development for test and validation of embedded
- Develop scripts for automated testing and system
configurationWhat you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS/BSEE or similar degree (transcripts required)
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience debugging and
troubleshooting embedded products.
- Coding and scripting skills specifically for embedded
- Experience installing and using desktop Linux & Windows.
- Experience configuring network switches, PCs, and VoIP
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, SDP, and RTP.
- Experience analyzing SIP call traces.
- Knowledge of the VoIP protocols STUN, TURN, or ICE is a
- Experience debugging network issues is a plus.
- Basic understanding of IP networks and protocols.
- Familiarity with software configuration management & defect
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office
environment What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k
program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much
- PTO - 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you'll be accruing time
off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you'll enjoy
time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology
training on the job.
- You'll save big on company technology for your home with
preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings
for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab
fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must
live within commutable distance to the office!
Keywords: recruitAbility, Anaheim , Embedded Software Test Engineer - VOIP, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!