Company: Katje Law Group, APC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are seeking an Experienced Attorney to become a part of our
team!Applicant must be able to handle Client matters from beginning
to end, including Client intake through resolution.
Responsibilities include initiating/defending and litigating
unlawful detainer actions, assisting in lease/contract enforcement
matters as assigned, drafting rental agreements or notifications to
tenants, and providing legal guidance as needed in small claims
cases and with regard to policy and procedure.Experience in Real
Estate Law, Transactions, Leasing, Estate Planning and/or Unlawful
Detainers a PlusResponsibilities:
- Coordinate with landlords, property management staff, support
services staff, rental assistance agencies, and other support
providers to prevent UD filings.
- Initiate and/or defend unlawful detainer proceedings which
includes: drafting 3/30/60-day notices, unlawful detainer
complaints and related motions, and settlement agreements;
representing client at settlement conferences, motion hearings,
trial and other assigned appearances.
- Represent clients in court
- Monitor and enforce stipulation agreements via ex parte
procedures with the Superior Court
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the
practice of law------Qualifications:
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required.
- Must have a license to practice law in the State of California,
and must be in good standing with the California State Bar.
- Knowledge of California landlord-tenant law and contract law
- Must have experience or be willing to assist with preparation
and filing of legal documents under time sensitive conditions.
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsContact the
Keywords: Katje Law Group, APC, Anaheim , Trial Attorney, Legal , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!