Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to
cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating
the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make
work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products
and solutions help companies around the world move information
faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and
facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our
portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to
join us as a Senior Account Executive!
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19
outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However
given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively
interview candidates during this time, with the intention of
completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we
are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or
Essential Job Functions
* You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
* You will conduct outbound calling every day to set
face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service
though regular follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch
* You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
* You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
* You will design and present solutions that will help
* You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are
driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
* You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
* You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
* You're passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you
build your career.
* You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business
outside sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging
solutions or other technology industry.
* College degree preferred but not required
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
* Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners
have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.