We have an immediate need for a Software Test Engineer in El
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of
experience performing software design, programming, and integration
& test, preferably with Special Test Equipment. This position will
require a mix of software & hardware capability/experience. The
candidate must have excellent software programming skills, as the
bulk of the responsibilities will be programming in C/C++ and
National Instruments LabWindows. The candidate should also have a
working knowledge of Test Equipment. Basic Knowledge of Radio
Frequency principles. Potential areas of focus are: Receiver Module
and Receiver Unit Test Sub-Systems on multiple airborne
Instrumentation skills should include good working knowledge of
scopes, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators,
RF Switches, and general test equipment. Personal disciplines
should include strong adherence to; excellent communication skills,
configuration management, teaming, quality documentation, etc.
Candidate should be a self-starter & able to work with minimum
direction. Periodic travel may be required.
Ability to get a secret clearance is required and condition of
* Minimum of 6 years of experience with Software programming
languages (NI LabWindows, LabView, TestStand, C/C++, MATLAB).
* Experience gathering/developing/writing Requirements
* Experience with using Commercial-Off-The-Shelf Test Equipment
(Spectrum Analyzers, /Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, DMMs,
* RADAR Systems, Design & Test Development Background
* Working knowledge of drawing software applications
(ORCAD/MENTOR or similar app.).
* Disciplined approach in all facets of the STE
hardware/software development process including; documentation,
development, product sell-off, product release, etc.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will
need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Proficiency using MS Suite and a good working knowledge of
* Experience with Windows XP, WIN7, WIN10, some Linux and the
Microsoft Office tools suite
* Experience working with Receiver Exciters
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Willingness to take responsibility, exert influence, and drive
program to completion.
* Passion for success and 100% Customer Satisfaction
* Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or other engineering discipline.
Masters of Science preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.