Company: Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Co
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino County
is looking for a full-time IT Coordinator to join our team in
Anaheim, Ca!Benefits include:Generous vacation, sick and paid
holiday benefitsComprehensive benefits package; including 401(k)
matching contributions up to 8%Responsibilities:The IT Coordinator
will provide IT department services by implementing administrative
systems, procedures, and policies; as well as monitoring
administrative projects.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Essential Functions: Essential
functions encompass the required tasks, duties and responsibilities
performed as part of the job and the reason the job exists.
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods;
implementing; developing reporting procedures.
- Acts as IT Liaison, maintains rapport with customers, managers,
and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and
developing new services and methods.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing
operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and
software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological
requirements; implementing changes.
- Owns and maintains IT asset management program from procurement
- Responsible for operational efficiencies in administrative
functions within IT viz. invoices, vendor management and
- Helps in researching, developing, writing, and updating IT
administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines;
communicating developments to management.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information;
identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling
administrative technical aspects in accordance with management
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and
communicating needed actions to management; discovering
irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Completes administrative initiatives by identifying and
implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems;
recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such
as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily
support for computer network users.
- Answer calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or
- Tracking inventory
- Evaluating new technologies
- Developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Acquisitions (new property set up)
- Provide administrative support to IT Staff.
- Keeping track of Support Renewals for all IT products and
- Following up with the purchasing department regarding ongoing
software and product purchases.Qualifications:Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate degree (preferred) or certification in information
technology, computer systems, or related field and /or combination
of experience.Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience working in IT required.Other
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Good time-management skills, ability to work independently on
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel software required.
- Must be able to work full time 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday
- This position requires travel to other sites and locations; if
using a personal vehicle to meet this requirement, a valid CA
driver's license and current auto insurance in compliance with the
minimum requirements of CA vehicle code are required.Planned
Parenthood/Orange and San Bernardino Counties is an equal
opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national
origin, religion, creed, equal pay, age, disability, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical
condition, genetic information, marital status, military, veteran
status or any other federal or state protected class. We are
committed to building and maintaining an inclusive workplace that
values diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Keywords: Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Co, Anaheim , IT Coordinator, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!