2nd shift opening (Mon-Fri:
4pm-2:30am (10 hr shifts) for entry level deburr position.
Training will be provided and a great opportunity for growth. Lots
of OT available as well. Located in Anaheim and can start right
* Candidates will be deburring small metal parts and
* Will be taught how to use a motorized buffing wheel to remove
burrs from parts.
* While sitting at a bench, candidates will also use small hand
tools and files to remove the burrs.
* May also operate a simple Rock Tumbling machine (load parts,
turn on machine, unload parts...repeat)
* Must be able to follow instructions and visually inspect their
* Fast paced environment.
deburr, deburr, general labor, production, assembly
Top Skills Details:
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - Candidates will be trained
* Able to use small hand tools (knives, files, brushes, etc)
* Good manual dexterity
* Attention to detail
* Able to train and follow instructions
* Spanish speaking only is OK
* NO HEAVY LIFTING
* MUST be able to work OT...10 hour days (M-F) and 5 hours on
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Prefer SOME experience in manufacturing or warehouse
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.