Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Earn up to $75,000 per year* and get home weekly as a Regional
Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 95% no-touch freight
containers 40% drop-and-hook in and out of the rail yards within
Arizona, central and southern California and Nevada.
South El Monte Regional Intermodal truck driver job
- $60,750 to $74,500* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.25 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06
- Home weekly.
- 1,500 average miles per week within Arizona, central and
southern California and Nevada.
- 95% no-touch Intermodal freight 40% drop-and-hook on
company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and
South El Monte Regional Intermodal truck driver
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- Live within Los Angeles county.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience?
Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in South El
- Constant support Onside, individual leaders and dispatch
with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and
- More drop-and-hook freight Which means youll spend more
time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training Unique paid Intermodal orientation at
major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Position based out of Schneiders South El Monte Facility and
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to
your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview what makes Schneider one of the top
- Slice of Orange blog answers to top driver career
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Anaheim , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!