Are you inspired by helping people? So are
If youre looking to make an impact by supporting the healthcare
industry, this is the opportunity for you!
We are currently only considering local candidates, near
the Anaheim area, for this job opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive
market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are available for
direct care staff.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
For over 2 decades, Reliant Management
Group manages the operations of various skilled
nursing facilities nationwide, with the majority of our facilities
being located in California. Our primary function, as the corporate
office for our various facilities, is to perform and manage their
billing and processes.
Our facilities continuous nursing, medical, and other health and
social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care
and RN supervision. They focus on providing care for patients who
are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a
hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing
services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to
help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What We're Looking For:
We are s in search for a full time Medical
Biller. If you are a detail-oriented who individual who
shares our passions and has previous experience in medical billing,
this is the right opportunity for you!
What Youll Do:
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable
(order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure
accuracy of final bill
- Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through
various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments
etc.) and check for credibility
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer
- Answer questions and handle complaints regarding bills
- Skilled nursing Facility billing experience
What Youll Bring:
- 2 years minimum medical billing experience required.
- Point Click Care experience a plus.
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Reliant Management Group is an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited
agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to