Dental Assistant Extern
Company: Smile Brands
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Please note, we can accommodate students on both part-time or
full-time basis at any of our Orange County locations
Are you a current student enrolled in Dental Program looking to
complete an externship? Do you want to find an office with
employment opportunities upon successful completion of hours? Are
you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an
exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile,
read on! We've got just the site you're looking for at Bright Now!
Your Role as a Dental Assistant Extern
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working
alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving
patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting
and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering
smiles every day
What's It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment
where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll
have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental
career, and even the chance to explore new professional options
both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a Dental Assistant
- Please note, we will need to verify a signed agreement exists
with your school, you may be asked to provide a direct contact so
we may establish if there is not one on file.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule, we are able to
accommodate both part-time and full-time availability.
- Must undergo a background check
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support and training to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Potential for employment after successful completion of
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Keywords: Smile Brands, Anaheim , Dental Assistant Extern, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!