Posted on: May 3, 2021
video content creation across all Marketing touch-points including
social media, seasonal campaigns, daily product launches, live
events, and special projects.
- Create original video content to be
shared across all social media platforms.
- Collaborate with Art Directors and
Video Editor to concept and present treatments to Creative Director
and executive team.
- Work with in-house photographers,
coordinators, and producers to capture content on a working set
with various cross-functional objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with internal and
external video editors to until project completion.
- Adapt to rapidly evolving business
objectives and feedback.
- Leverage an authentic knowledge of,
and enthusiasm for, Pacsun’s unique brand culture.
- Create a wide range of stylized
content for both men’s and women’s initiatives.
- Collaborate with larger creative
teams on creative campaign executions.
- Build and maintain content
- Work with Art Director and Video
Editor to establish processes and workflow.
- Constantly evaluate and present
learnings from competitor’s video execution, best practices, and
- 2-5 years of videography and/or
- Working knowledge of various camera
systems including RED, Canon, and Sony.
- Experience with lighting, color
correction, editing, and digital special effects.
- Experience with motion graphics a
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and
Final Cut Pro X.
physical demands described here are representative of those that
are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to
sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as
reach with hands and arms.
associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment
with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and
mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or
stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on
multiple floors throughout building.
Position Type/Expected Hours of
This is a
full-time position. As a National Retailer, occasional evening
and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high
volume. This role
operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses
standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to
perform the essential functions of the role.
Keywords: PSEB, Anaheim , Videographer, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!