O&P Fabrication Specialist III
Company: Hanger, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the
world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P)
services and products, offering the most advanced O&P
solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed
customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest
owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide.
Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded
and private label O&P devices, products and components, and
provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With
nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's
vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing
superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively,
Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people
achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Could This Be For You?
The O & P Fabrication Specialist fabricates orthoses and
prostheses to provide maximum fit, function, cosmetics and
workmanship. The Fabrication Specialist is expected to keep abreast
of all new fabricating techniques and must be familiar with the
properties of pertinent materials and must be skilled in the use of
- Perform fabrication and repair of orthotic and/or prosthetic
devices, according to Company quality and quantity standards.
- Perform ordering and receiving and other inventory tasks as
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Perform other related duties as required
- Normally receives little instructions on daily work, receives
general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED, and
- 2-4 years of experience
Additional Success Factors
- Knowledge and hand skills needed to fabricate and repair
prostheses (artificial limbs) and orthoses (orthopedic braces)
according to specifications.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring
judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge
and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general
instructions on newly introduced assignments
- Mechanical ability and hand-eye coordination to use laboratory
tools safely and effectively.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning
- Good interpersonal and verbal skills for communicating with
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining
honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do,
building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with
everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for
Our Investment in You
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and
long-term disability insurance.
Keywords: Hanger, Inc., Anaheim , O&P Fabrication Specialist III, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!