Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team
that is helping our most vulnerable population stay safe. Comfort
Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along
with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and
safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our
commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate
the human spirit.
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Anaheim
area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving
competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits
package? We've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At
Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and
older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion,
and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will
have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances
quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their
Apply if you have Weekday Morning Availability
- $500 Bonus if HCA Registered (4/7/21-4/30/21) *Must meet
requirements before payout
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting between $15.00 to $17.00 an hour
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Sick Time
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort
Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and
listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping,
laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming
mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops,
- Records and reports changes in the client's physical condition,
behavior, or appearance
Preferred but not required:
- Driver's License, up-to-date car insurance and
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort
Keepers Caregiver in Anaheim, CA today!
This position is open at our Orange County office.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact
you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you
want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please
call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.