Veterinary Assistant 24 hour hospital
Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our
team at VCA Yorba Regional, a beautiful, award winning 24 hour
emergency facility in Anaheim CA.
We are a unique practice offering boarding, day camp, grooming,
reproduction, preventative and emergency services.
Check us out: https://vcahospitals.com/yorba-regional
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities
of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the
expertise and technical know-how to make them happen. We utilize
our technical staff to the fullest extent and offer room to
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining medical records via our EMR system.
- Client education and communication
- Generating Treatment plans and reviewing details with
- Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
- Surgical monitoring and recovery
- Managing care of hospitalized patients.
- Knowledge of injectable and oral medications
- Ability to answer phones, schedule appointments, admit patients
and check clients out.
- Drawing blood and placing catheters.
- Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
- Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for our
special needs boarders and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and
people is matched with a commitment to your professional
- You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new
techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such
as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Anaheim , Veterinary Assistant 24 hour hospital, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!