We are looking for a Staffing Coordinator for Home Health at
Providence Home Health Agency.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
Location: Anaheim, CA
Work Schedule: On Call / Per Diem
Shift: 8-hour, Days (Variable)
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of
scheduling intermittent home health service in collaboration with
the Clinical Manager. Enters clinical staff schedules timely and
accurately into the electronic medical record (EMR) system, ensures
accuracy of physician orders, and pertinent information to ensure
accurate safe staff scheduling.
* Schedules staff to patient visits according to area, scope of
practice, skill level (competencies), continuity of patient care
and staff availability.
* Enters and maintains patient schedules for all disciplines
into EMR on daily basis.
* Collaborates with primary care clinician and Clinical Manager
to utilize available staff and resources in most efficient and
* Maintains daily schedules, assigning appropriate clinicians
according to physician POC and verbal orders.
* Notifies team members and Clinical Managers immediately of
unsafe environments or situations, discharged, hospitalized, and
expired patients or any other pertinent information.
* Responds to patient, physician, and staff inquiries regarding
patient schedule and responds in a customer service-oriented
* Able to communicate effectively; bilingual is beneficial.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fluid fast paced
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to follow through
with verbal and written communication.
* Data entry and word- processing skills.
* Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
* Good understanding of EMR and can easily adapt to computer
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: H.S. Diploma or GED
Experience: Six (6) months of experience in a healthcare related
Preferred Position Qualifications:
Experience: One (1) year of experience in a healthcare
Providence Home Care is a trusted leader in home health, hospice
and infusion pharmacy, helping clients throughout Orange County,
Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire receive the quality care
they need in the comfort of their home. We are guided by our core
values of compassion, dignity, justice, excellence and integrity in
everything we do, and dedicated to restoring the health and
well-being of clients and families at all stages of life's
Providence Home Care provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Providence Home
Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.