Company: Lobel Financial
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for an organized File Clerk to do file management
and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an
efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. You
will be expected to protect and make them easily accessible to your
A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious
understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal
candidate should be skilled in computers and very
The goal is to preserve the company's records and manage
- Add new material to file records as necessary.
- Prepare documents for scanning.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as
content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or
transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance
guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Place alphabetized materials into storage receptacles, such as
file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification
and identification information.
- Ability to lift, move and carry medium sized boxes.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard
data and information
- Ability to read and understand documents to ensure proper
- Various other minor office duties
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of complete alphabetical filing systems
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail a must
- High school degree or equivalent
- Other duties as assigned
- Compensation: DOE
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Optional life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lobel Financial, Anaheim , File Clerk, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!