Company: Modul Marble
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position in or Anaheim location is
crucial to our clients' experience in our warehouse. Our staff must
connect and interact with a wide variety of people - we are visited
by homeowners, designers, architects, builders, and fabricators.
The responsibility of this position is to help customers find
the right materials for their projectsand, to help load and unload
slabs and help maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent
company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and
Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite,
marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over
twenty locations across the United States. Our deep
industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the
finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives
us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural
stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of
natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen
our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique
career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and
preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit
team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps
projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to
join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Extend first-class service to all customers and help build long
term relationships with the trade.
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Correctly pull orders and load them onto fabricators
- Maintain our labeling system and inventory organization.
- Keep warehouse clean.
- Work with a team.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Available to work full time Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM-
2:00 PM on Saturdays.
- Experienced heavy duty forklift driver.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Stellar customer service.
- Experience with bar codes and scanner is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivation to go above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Initiative to tackle new projects and work independently after
projects are assigned.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable, and
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Multilingual in Spanish or Russian is a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years of warehouse experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive wage; commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package include medical, dental, vision,
supplemental, 401(k), vacation, sick time and 8 paid holidays.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: Modul Marble, Anaheim , Warehouse Associate, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!