Company: Pacific Sunwear
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Logistics Analyst's primary role will be responsible for
administering the booking, tracking andreporting of PacSun
- This position would support the Manger of Logistics, including
the daily management of inboundocean and air shipments and any
resulting booking exceptions.
- This position will compile and produce monthly reports,
including performance metrics andtransportation analysis; provide
data analysis for a variety of ongoing and special projects;
andassist in the process of bringing visibility of product within
the supply chain.
- Administer the booking, tracking and reporting of PacSun
- Contact with carriers and customs broker on a daily basis to
ensure management/visibility ofall shipments
- Manage daily exceptions of inbound ocean and air shipments
- Maintain rate analysis models and provide administration
support for the evaluation andnegotiation of global service level
agreements with Logistics Service Providers.
- Develop monthly reports, including performance metrics and
transportation analysis; providedata analysis for a variety of
ongoing and special projects; and assist in the process of
bringingvisibility of product within the supply chain.
- Responsible for monitoring the requirements of regulatory
practices and procedures to ensurethat all current and potential
vendors meet PacSun's shipping procedures/policies.
- Oversee daily operations with a focus on higher service levels
and long-term processimprovement
- Identify problems through analysis, create sustainable
solutions, and influence key decisionmakers on supply chain
- Interact with Product Development, Planning, and Merchants on
- Maintain Shipping Matrix file with rates and transit time
- Gather, analyze, and report detailed data for logistics spend,
savings, and service levels
- Perform analysis to support contract negotiations and
- Conduct "what if" analysis to further support operations and
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in logistics, supply chain management, or
operations management orequivalent
- 2-4 years experience in supply chain management and
- Very strong analytical skills, with the ability to validate,
manipulate, and manage data, andconduct analyses on mode,
frequency, cube utilization, weight, volume, cost, etc.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of transportation management systems
- Proven planning and organization skills; ability to handle
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills
Keywords: Pacific Sunwear, Anaheim , Logistics Analyst, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!