Posted on: June 6, 2021
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created
a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global
sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering
remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to
redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation
within the industry.
Legends mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class
turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through
innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company,
doing things a different way, bringing new ideas and approaches to
delight the fan, built on a strong partnership with our clients. As
a service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of
guest interactions - The Moments of Truth - when lifelong memories
are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no
request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn't the
exception, it's the expectation.
Job Location & Venue Description:
Anaheim, CA; Angel Stadium
Primary Position Purpose:
The Catering Runner position provides exceptional guest service
while working collectively and cooperatively in the Premium Service
Department, specifically in the Clubs environment.
- Ability to interact with guests in order to assure guest
- Provide our guests with personal service and attention to
detail that will exceed their expectations.
- Serve food, soda, water, wine, draft beer, and bottled
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service
departments within arena.
- Support the service staff by clearing/cleaning tables and
- Fulfill the assigned opening and closing duties.
- Set up and maintain a clean, neat and safe work area.
- Must be knowledgeable of other food, beverage and retail
outlets within the arena.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure
compliance with company service standards.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations,
service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated
- Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order
to communicate with guests.
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds,
occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to work all events, including: extended hours, nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production
tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping,
pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced
bar, high-end club, or restaurant.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Legends, Anaheim , Clubs Runner, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!