Assembly C (2nd shift)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Title: Assembler
Job Code: IMS20212504-60265
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
This position will work the 2nd shift: 3:00 pm - 12:30 am.
The position of Electro-Mechanical Assembler has the
responsibility of assembling cable harness, wiring
Electro-Mechanical sub-assemblies and top level assemblies in
accordance with work order instructions, Operational Method Sheet
(OMS), IPC620, Engineering Drawing and Manufacturing Process
NOTE: Due to the varying production requirements at the time of
hire, this position may require soldering skills to Military
specifications ANSI-J-STD-001 and/or IPC610 in addition to
mechanical/assembly skills. This is to be determined by the
Manager/Supervisor based on the tasks and production needs.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis
wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand
tools per work order instructions.
- Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM
and physically identify the characteristic of the hardware.
- Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation
- Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders,
understand the disposition and the effectiveness of the
- Must possess the skills and knowledge to select and use the
proper hand tools for assemblies.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and/or questions to his
or her supervisors and Mfg Engineers.
- Must be able to assemble simple to complex Cable Harness
assemblies if necessary.
- Must be able to move or manipulate heavy parts and assemblies
ranging to 50 lbs.
- Be able to operate (or after being trained) various powered
lifting and handling equipment ranging from hydraulic or electric
lifting devices or lift tables.
- Must comply with company's safety rules and regulations.
- Must be responsible for the accuracy of time charging on job
performed and complete the assigned tasks within budget hours.
- Responsible for keeping his or her work area clean and well
- Able to pass soldering test and be certified ANSI-J-STD-001
and/or IPC610 as required.
- Able to read and understand both written and verbal
instructions in English.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred; 2 to 5 years of
related experience assembling electro/mechanical hardware as stated
above, preferably to military requirements and specifications.
- Solid experience with assembly blueprint reading.
- Experience with hardware requirements.
- Experience with IPC/WHMA-A-620.
Keywords: L3Harris, Anaheim , Assembly C (2nd shift), Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!