ECM Account Executive
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Req ID: 11207
Job Title: ECM Account Executive
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to
cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating
the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make
work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products
and solutions help companies around the world move information
faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and
facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our
portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
The ECM Account Executive role is a commissioned sales position.
This position is responsible for ensuring the consistent
development of a pipeline of opportunities from upselling new
software and services that will result in the quarterly sales goals
set for the position. This role is dedicated to NET New
opportunities and initial account expansion (12 months). Reporting
of all activities associated with this position will come from the
CRM system - which requires that all prospecting / sales activities
are consistently and timely entered in the CRM system.
Essential Job Functions
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the
- Lead/Opportunity Generation and Pipeline Management -
Responsible for responding to, developing and qualifying leads into
opportunities. Responsible for generating their own leads and
opportunities within and outside the Konica Minolta customer base.
All lead qualification efforts will be managed and reported through
the CRM system. Responsible for account planning with assigned
Global Client Executives (GCE's), Allcovered vertical sellers,
and/or Major Account Executives (MAE's). Responsible for ensuring a
sales pipeline that, through consistent efforts, will meet sales
- Opportunity Management & Forecasting- Responsible for
managing/documenting the opportunity/sales process through the use
of the CRM system. Consistent updates will be required to ensure
- Proposal / RFP Preparation - Responsible for managing the
RFI/RFP process and the final response. Duties include pre-bid
meetings, phone conferences, etc.
- Demonstrations & Konica Minolta ECM Experience - Responsible
for identifying and qualifying the customer needs and documenting
the solution to effectively work with a Sales Engineer to execute
the Konica Minolta ECM Experience. This includes collaborating on
alternatives for the proposed solutions and discuss or demonstrate
other options per the client's requirements.
- Scope / Project Profile Preparation - Responsible for defining
the requirements of the projects, along with developing and
communicating the ROI and Goals of the project. Responsible for
working with the Sales Engineer and Professional Services in
developing a Project Profile that will result in the development of
a price proposal.
- Pre-Implementation Activities - Responsible to participate in
final review of the Functional Requirements Document (FRD),
comparing expectations to the proposed delivered results.
- Post Implementation Activities - Responsible to participate in
final review of the implementation, comparing expectations to the
delivered results. Includes review of ROI and to assist in the
development of the Case Study.
- Account Management - Responsible for consistently following up
and developing NET New customer base. Activities include regular
follow-ups with the Account, and discussions to ensure that the
account is capitalizing on their system to the highest possible
level. Responsible for identifying upsell/cross sell opportunities
within assigned account base and engaging the proper team to close
- Event Participation - Responsible for participating in the
planning and execution of various marketing activities. Roles may
include actively driving attendance, presentations, and general
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners, coworkers and
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Strong listening skills - ability to understand customer needs
and equate them to our solutions
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Strong knowledge
of ECM products and services - Kofax, Hyland OnBase, Nintex and
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- MBA preferred; four- year college degree or satisfactory
completion of a business curriculum from an accredited school and/
or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in complex sales
- Five to ten years of experience in the ECM or a related
- Experience providing solutions relating to business process
- Experience servicing internal and external customers
- Experience working with external vendors/ partners
- Experience with Solution or Strategic Selling
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Anaheim , ECM Account Executive, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!