ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of
life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy
users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission
is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients
through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer
and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and
outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based
company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to
our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on
the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over
the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high
performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated,
and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Referral Development Manager (RDM) calls on physicians and
discharge planners, winning patient referrals for Inogen. Works to
increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding
customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of
service. The RDM is an Inogen product and clinical applications
expert and operates in close collaboration with other Referral
Development Managers and the National Sales Director to achieve
corporate sales objectives.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of
- Procure new oxygen patient referrals to meet/exceed sales
- Represent/promote Inogen product and services to referral
- Meet/exceed monthly sales call targets.
- Deliver/set up equipment when necessary.
- Keep detailed records of all sales activities and customer
- Provide/execute territory sales plan, including strategic and
tactical approaches that will result in successful outcomes.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Oxygen referral experience with proven track record
- Must be a self-starter and deliver results with limited
- Experience working with the 65+ demographic a plus.
- Proven track record of successful team participation is
- Successful experience in identifying new referral opportunities
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Associate degree in Sales, Technical, Business, Clinical, or
related field of study, preferred.
- Clinical background/licensure (RT, RN), preferred.
- 2-3 years medical referral sales experience, required.
- Basic knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is
equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the
position. However, only those selected for an interview will be
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its
supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Family Referral Development Manager (RDM)
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Insider