Sous Chef - Salary
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has
transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more
than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally.
Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global
Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and
partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute
their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across
business verticals including professional sports; collegiate;
attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the
industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional
experiences in sports and entertainment.
Under the direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous
Chef, this individual will be responsible for effectively
supporting all culinary operations including the oversight of all
production, operation, and sanitation aspects of culinary and
stewarding operations throughout the facility.
- People and product focused hands on leadership of day to day
operations of food outlet kitchens as assigned.
- Possess high level of multiple outlet management knowledge and
- Ability and knowledge to receive and inspect, selects and uses
only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and other food
products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu
- Assists in monitoring proper receiving, storage and rotation of
food products so as to comply with Health Department regulations.
Including coverage, labeling, dating and placing items in proper
storage containers to ensure products freshness.
- Participates in the production of all food items necessary for
the operation as directed by Executive Chef and or Executive Sous
- Participates and assists with leading culinary staff in the
sanitation standards of all kitchens to assure compliance with
local health department standards and company standards.
- Provides efficient service and quality products by maintaining
positive customer and client relations through effective
communication and prudent financial practices
- Works under the direction of the Executive Chef and Executive
Sous Chef concerning banquets
- The ideal team member will have a degree or certification from
an accredited culinary arts institute, or apprenticeship
certification from the American Culinary Federation.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in a high-volume
full-service food operation.
- Proven track record in improving kitchen efficiencies, quality
and relative costs.
- Must have excellent leadership, financial analysis, team
building and communication skills/customer service.
- Must have knowledge of kitchen sanitation, operation and
maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the
ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
- Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business
requirements including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be open to providing incidental or short-term support to
other facilities in the event of a business emergency.
- Travel may be required.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous
benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Keywords: Legends, Anaheim , Sous Chef - Salary, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!