Kitchen Stewart, Catal Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is searching for a
Kitchen Steward/Receiver to join our team at Catal Restaurantin
Anaheim, California. As a Steward, you will be responsible for for
receiving, maintaining, and storing front and back of house
restaurant supplies. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, has
great attention to detail, and is a great team player with a
willingness to step into other kitchen roles as needed to support
the team's overall success.
- Monitor all deliveries to the unit and properly analyze
invoices and quality and quantity of products.Inspect all products
upon delivery for quality, temperature, and condition.
- Report any faulty or incorrect deliveries immediately to
- Receive, open, unpack, and stocknew or transferredrestaurant
suppliesto its appropriateshelves, racks, tables and service
stations, storing them safe and securely.
- Performproper rotation of all food and beverage products upon
receipt-first in/first out mentality.
- Keepimmediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or
unusual matters of significance and takeprompt corrective action
where necessary or suggestalternative courses of action.
- Properly handles and stores all chemicals received.
- Cleans and maintains storage and delivery areas; ensure all
kitchen and dining room equipment is clean, sanitary, and in good
- Maintains receiving log by competently tracking all deliveries
and missing items.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be
reordered or replenished.
- Return dirty dishes, silverware, glassware, and linen to
dishwashing area,washing andsorting appropriately and placing them
in the prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Break down boxes and disposeof them properly.
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to
three months of previous stock clerk/steward or related experience
and/or training highly preferred; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to multitask but remain organized. Must have a strong
attention to detail and record keeping skills.
Who We Are
- Constant standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach, pull, push, stoop, kneel, crouch,
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up
to 100 pounds.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision andgrow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues,
national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and
airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the
companys 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating
special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a
half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a
global leader in hospitality and food service, at
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Kitchen Stewart, Catal Restaurant, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!