Company: Golden Road Brewing
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The ideal candidate has a passion for food and craft beer, a
genuine ability to connect with guests and staff alike, and brings
the core value of 'TEAM' to the restaurant. A natural leader, you
are responsible for maintaining the highest levels of hospitality
while leading service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares entrees according to restaurant standards by
consistently following recipes and established techniques.
- Ensure that quality is never compromised, and service never
delayed enabling the best guest experience possible.
- Execute opening or closing duties and maintain a clean and
organized work area.
- Use and maintain all systems of accountability, conduct daily
food line checks, complete all logs including receiving, cooling,
heating, dish and grease logs.
- Establish the working schedule and organize the staff in the
kitchen. Understand and maintain labor cost. Report to Executive
Chef and General Manager if there will be a change in labor.
- Ability to understand what people are asking and providing
insight. Helping to positively problem solve and offering solutions
and support where necessary.
- Complete new hire on-boarding, performance management, and Team
Member Reviews. Manage employee files and Food Handlers Cards.
- Must be able to train subordinate chefs and the kitchen staff.
Have teaching strategies that convey information clearly and in an
- Knowledge of Toast, CTUIT, Triple Seat and Microsoft Office
Suite a plus.
- Practices established safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in accordance with
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance at all
- Undertakes other responsibilities as directed by the Executive
Chef and General Manager.
- Fluent in English, Spanish skills a plus
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
2+ years experience in a high-volume kitchen
Valid California Food Handlers Card preferred
Industry certifications a plus
Golden Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Passion for hospitality industry
Genuine interest in craft beer
Basic understanding of financials: budgets, P&Ls
Strong knowledge of / curiosity in Company product
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Keywords: Golden Road Brewing, Anaheim , Sous Chef, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!