Company: Ruth's Chris Steak House, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Get ready for the BEST JOB you ever had!
Do you have a passion for preparing the highest quality food
that is delighting Guests around the world? Are you interested in
being part of a world class team committed to promoting from within
and preparing you for a CAREER? If so, this is your opportunity to
join the Ruth's Chris family and join the company that defined The
American Steak House in 1965 and continues to set the standard for
quality and being a great place to work.
What We Offer: Flexible and predictable scheduling, competitive
pay, significant Team Member discounts, competitive health and
vacation benefits, an inclusive work environment committed to
diversity, structured career development, and growth
What We Ask: Come to work each shift with a great attitude and
ready to contribute to the success of the team, be willing to learn
from your Coach how to excel at your job, and work with us to
create an environment where everyone feels welcome and is able to
experience the Sizzle that is the Ruth's Chris experience.
We are looking forward to talking with you.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reports to work, is in the correct uniform and on the station
as indicated on the weekly work schedule. Practices positive
personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work
- Sets up the front line with the equipment, plate ware and small
wares needed to effectively serve all food products. Items include,
but are not limited to; serving spoons, forks, goose necks, under
liners for vegetables, folded napkins for handling hot plates and
Keeps station restocked throughout the shift.
- Cleans large and small trays and tray stands to be ready for
- Reads order tickets as they arrive and place onto ticket Tracks
cooking times on all orders, checks finished product for proper
degree of doneness, appearance and plate presentation.
- Coordinates and communicates with the broil and pantry stations
to correctly time and serve "hot and cold" items to the Guest.
- Garnishes finished entrees according to the specifications and
procedures contained in the RCSH Recipe Book (examples: butter,
parsley, lemon) and immediately trays and delivers food so that the
food is served hot and sizzling.
- Delivers food to the correct table and pivot point position
numbers. Assists the server as necessary to ensure that the Guest
is served immediately. ("Hot Food Hot, Cold Food Cold").
- Assists the server as needed to optimize the Guest's dining
- Carries Take Out and Delivery food items to the Bar or Host
stand as needed.
- Follows all national, state, and local safety, health, and
sanitation guidelines as specified by the restaurant.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety
guidelines and practices throughout the shift. Reports any unsafe
condition, unsafe act, accidents and/or injuries to the Chef or
- Correctly completes closing duties at the end of each shift.
Assists Chef and other kitchen personnel in accomplishing closing
duties and kitchen cleanliness.
- Completes all side work in the front and/or back of the house
as assigned and scheduled by the members of the management
- Supports other Front-of-House positions as needed, providing a
seamless Guest experience to all Guests.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards
and procedures, as stated in the RCSH Employee Training Packet -
- Additional duties as assigned.
Guest First Mindset
- Demonstrates a Guest first mindset, placing a high priority on
the Guest experience
- Interacts regularly with Guests, demonstrating a genuine
interest in Guests, and ensuring a superior dining experience for
- Excellent Guest service skills and a strong work ethic
- Understanding of proper food handling and sanitation
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be
able to stand, walk, talk, and hear for extended periods of time,
at least 8 hours, and traverse all parts of the restaurant
- Ability read, speak, write, and understand communication in
- Must be able to lift, handle and carry (e.g. trays, small wares
and equipment) at a minimum of 50 pounds constantly and up to 100
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel,
stoop, reach and squat on a frequent basis
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen
- Work is performed in a restaurant
- Position involves work on afternoons, nights, weekends, and
holidays, as required
- Must be able to work in an environment subject to loud noises
from restaurant equipment and machinery, fumes, odors, dust and
- Temperature extremes range from working near 1800-degree
Fahrenheit to working in a walk-in freezer of -10 degree
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract,
express or implied. The content of this material is not
all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only. Ruth's Chris
Steak House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Ruth's Chris Steak House, Inc., Anaheim , Food Runner, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!