Channel Integration Manager
Company: Windstream Communications
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING
NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing
of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top
About the Role:
As a channel integration manager, you will lead the strategy and
day-to-day operations of our channel partnerships. You will utilize
a strong understanding of the telecommunication's landscape to
navigate both complex business relationships and the technical
requirements for implementing channel partners. This is a high
growth position that is rapidly becoming central to the
organization's business model and long-term vision. The channel
integration manager position is perfect for an ambitious, motivated
leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, energy and confidence.
What You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support the
company's vision of serving as the platform of record for channel
- Hunt across your assigned in partnership with channel manager
and BDM in a sell-through model working with agents to develop and
generate new logos and close business.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and collaborate among teams, including
sales, account management, technical operations, and engineering to
- Work closely with the executive team to determine clients and
the terms of those partnerships.
- Serve as the point of contact for channel partners, both in
cases where account managers are unavailable or in situations where
the strategic nature of a given situation warrants your experience
- Take a "CEO of the department" attitude into every day, keep in
mind the overall objectives to the company and organize the
resources at your disposal to achieve the goals.
- Recruit, develop and mentor agents, master agents & revenue
- Develop close partnerships through daily communication in your
assigned geographic area with channel manager & BDMs. Bring
existing agent relationships to the table and build trust with new
agents recruited to the program.
- Build relationships at C-level & present ROI based solutions
with a proven business outcome.
Do You Have?
- 10 years of experience, co-selling (sell through model) with
agents and partners & managing funnel and forecast effectively in
- 10 years of sales hunter experience in a co-selling model in
Cloud/SAAS/Managed services experience.
- Experience developing agents to bring multi-tower solutions
that include managed SDWAN/UCAAS/Security.
- Demonstrated accountability of funnel progression & forecasting
efforts managed through agents.
- 5 years of experience selling multi-tower solutions across
industries like Retail/Retail like, Health care, financial,
insurance, non-profit etc.
- Experience selling cloud solutions like UCAAS, leading with
assessment and solving business problems.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent
experience & demonstrated achievements.
- Sophisticated decision-making skills in resolving complex
challenges involving tradeoffs between revenue opportunities,
resource availability, and overarching strategic objectives
- Effective communications skills, including the ability to work
directly with executives at other companies with polish and
- Conflict resolution skills that can be well applied to solving
- A strong understanding of the telecom landscape
College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience
directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12
years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and job-related field sales experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Participation in Windstream's benefit plans by employees in
bargaining units is subject to the terms of their collective
Windstream Holdings, Inc., is a leading provider of advance
network communications and technology solutions for consumers,
small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners
across the U.S.
Keywords: Windstream Communications, Anaheim , Channel Integration Manager, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!