Field Service Engineer
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: September 10, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Provide a variety of high-level comprehensive engineering
services to customers in the field. May be required to travel
frequently and for extended periods. Will work on high-powered
electronic equipment in an industrial environment, aboard ships and
in commercial facilities. Required to perform emergency and
scheduled maintenance; may be required to assist in the removal and
installation of customer equipment and troubleshoot equipment down
to component board level.
- Supervisory responsibilities include production workers, test
technicians, or other Field Service Engineers on a field team
(number of employees on a field team can vary.)
- Perform operational tests, gather data, analyze faults,
troubleshoot problems and perform repairs/upgrades, tests, and
alignments to all equipment (analog circuitry, digital circuitry
and appropriate mechanical adjustments.)
- Provide technical guidance and training to customer personnel;
perform and/or assist in the installation of customer equipment and
on-site acceptance testing.
- Attend scheduled training courses on theory and operation of
power equipment; improve current knowledge of state-of-the-art
components and new products.
- Completes and submits trip reports, expense reports, and any
other associated paperwork covering field activities.
- Assists with special reports, engineering changes, failure
analysis and any other requirements for product improvement and
- Responsible for following all proper safety requirements.
Education and Work
- TRAVEL: Must be willing to travel
worldwide on short notice.
- AA degree in electricity/electronics or an equivalent (such as
military electronics technical schooling) plus 3-5 years experience
and/or training - OR - equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Must have experience and/or training with digital and analog
circuitry as it applies to power equipment. Previous equipment
experience is desired.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, specifications,
blueprints and other engineering data; perform troubleshooting
relying on empirical means as well as theoretical approach to
- Must be able to obtain a DOD “Secret” clearance and a U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be
able to drive a service van or rental car.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Anaheim CA
Client Job ID: 1586808
Keywords: Lucas Group, Anaheim , Field Service Engineer, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!