Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
*Security Clearance Preferred, but not
Must Be US Citizen
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI
5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience in System Integrity, NSA Security design, or related
- Experience with system test, both creation of test plans and
- Is experienced with Side Channel Analysis and Fault Attacks as
well as an understanding of the design and implementation of
embedded system counter-measures.
- Has experience working with multidisciplinary teams of
engineers on embedded systems.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to obtain a security clearance within six months
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics,
Physics, or equivalent STEM degree).
- 8+ years of progressive, technical (hands-on) experience
related to Design and Development in (HW/SW), Anti-Tamper,
Cybersecurity or Software Assurance.
- 5+ years experience designing, implementing, testing, and
fielding real-time Embedded security-oriented solutions on
Department of Defense (DoD) programs
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of embedded
- Experience in embedded software implementation.
- Experienced in writing and presenting papers on research topics
(aka “White Papers”).
- Experience in GPS receiver development and/or GPS system
- Experienced in Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft
Project, requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review
- Experience interfacing with senior program and functional
- Demonstrated organization, coordination, planning and teaming
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Anaheim , Security Engineer, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!