Company: First Transit
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Have you considered being a
Now is your chance!
First Transit carries approximately 350
million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you
will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for
an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and
communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
Our Trainers can enjoy:
- Pay range $20-21/HR
- Friendly Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
Trains drivers and/or other location employees with respect to
safety and regulatory compliance.
Our Trainers are responsible for:
- Provides classroom and/or behind-the-wheel training to new
operators or re-training of current operators. May provide other
training to location personnel.
- Tracks attendees and maintains training documentation based on
regulations and company policy.
- While the focus of the position is on driver training, employee
may also have other safety program responsibilities (e.g., accident
investigation, forms compliance, safety meetings).
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify as a Trainer, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years training experience
- 1 to 3 years transportation, safety or related experience
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding
safety and environmental issues
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Good verbal, written and relational communication skills, with
ability to appropriately interact with employees of all levels
including drivers, customers, senior management, client
representatives, union officials and general public
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance and
- Possess working vehicle to travel with in service area as
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Anaheim , Trainer, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!