Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to
join our team! If you have great leadership skills and thrive in a
fast paced and hands on environment, then this may be the role for
Lead and coach a team that is responsible for the administrative
related processes regarding customer service. Responsible for
delivering an excellent contact with different customers of which
the logistic processes are based on our site. You are the direct
link between our company and the customer. You are responsible for
the communication towards the customer and for the administration
which comes along with the customer service. You will inform
customers on the status of our service within order processing, you
will also communicate about the coordination of the actions needed,
and you will be handling complaints and turn them from
dissatisfaction into trust and customer loyalty.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the
day-to-day customer service and planning processes for multiple
customers, including supervision of weekly and daily planning of
orders and resources, problem-solving on planning issues, internal
and external KPI management, follow up on correct invoicing and,
- Assuring the continuous improvement of customer service and
planning processes. You will strive for a minimum of manual
handling and a maximum of automatic in- and output.
- Planning and administrative setup, of onboarding KN
- Caring and striving and for operational and customer service
excellence, by building and maintaining rapport with employees of
customers at different levels.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development
of the individual employees in your team.
- Deliver maximize customer satisfaction in line with the
contractual arrangements by focusing on coordination and
administration of the order process.
- Ensure follow-up of all aspects related to the complete
handling of orders placed by customers and be responsive and
demonstrate a sense of urgency when required.
- Align with both internal stakeholders, such as operational team
leaders and manager, and external stakeholders, on providing the
best possible customer service.
- Inform the customer at all times about the progress of our
- Ensure a correct and on time invoicing for our
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to
resolve the issue, communication on solutions with customers.
- Participate in initiatives on continuous improvement.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have a bachelor degree in logistics or equal level by
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service
function or a logistics administration function.
- You have a solid understanding of the basics of
logistics/warehouse processes such as inbound/ outbound/stock
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external
partners, and suppliers.
- Your IT and IS skills: basic MS Excel, experience with WMS is
- Your language skills: Dutch, professional level of English-
speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your job and you have
strong organizing skills
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Anaheim , Customer Service Supervisor, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!