Account Executive 3
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB SUMMARYThe Spectrum Retail Partnership Account Executive III
role acts as liaison between Spectrum and our retail partners. The
Account Executive III will provide oversight and support to
protect/grow revenues by proactively managing the day-to-day
relationship with assigned 6-10 partner accounts to maximize sales
opportunities. The Account Executive III is responsible for
business development for new business; meanwhile, managing the
implementation, compliance, policies and procedures as it relates
to new and existing accounts.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Management & Partnership:
- Responsible for the strategy execution, operations and support
of assigned Spectrum Authorized Partners.
- Provide high level of account management to ensure Authorized
Partner has the training, tools, merchandise and support needed to
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings and account reviews with
assigned Authorized Partners ensuring they are selling Spectrum,
meeting their targets and are current on all products, services,
- Partner closely with the stakeholders/decision makers, from
your assigned accounts, to create/manage growth plans.
- Work cross functionally with our operations, strategy and
divisional teams to ensure alignment with the companies/department
- Serve as company expert on product knowledge/mix, coverage
footprint and pricing.
- Act as Authorized Partner's voice internally when referencing
account among team members and leadership.
- Coordinate and assist with special events in stores/call
centers, arranging promotional offer, overseeing set-up and
- Sales & Business Development:
- Forecast & assign monthly goals to retail partnership teams at
the start of each new fiscal month.
- Meet or exceed assigned KPI metrics including, but not limited
to revenue goals, sales quotas, product mix, etc.
- Ability to assimilate provided sales metrics and form
strategies to improve poor performance areas.
- Provide frequent reports to channel leadership including sales
impact factors, activity feedback, challenges, etc.
- Prospect new business for quality partners that will represent
Spectrum professionally and drive incremental sales volume.
- Attend weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual business review
- Train our retail partnership teams on all of Spectrum products
and services, current retail marketing offers, and how to process
- Attend meetings, conduct trainings and coaching for Dealer
Partners & sales associates; including train the trainer, new
products and services offerings.
- Conduct new hire training camps.
- Work closely with regional and local partners to implement and
integrate Spectrum sales and marketing initiatives in their
stores.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Bi-lingual
- Must have 5 plus years of strong sales experience with a proven
- Sales presentation skills, problem solving capabilities,
organized and demonstrated initiative.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfort utilizing Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Travel frequently between accounts within the assigned
- Must have a current driver's license with a good driving
- Have flexibility to work retail hours and adjust schedule as
needed based on partners' needs and to maximize sales
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to partner
locations.EducationPreferred Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a
four-year college or universityRelated Work ExperienceFive to seven
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.WORKING CONDITIONSWeekly field rides
with account reps, bi-weekly site visits to management locations
and division-wide travel required. SRL240 289860 289860BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Anaheim , Account Executive 3, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!