Company: TTM Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Machine Operator
Shift/hours: 1st Shift (6:00A.M.-2:30P.M.) and 2nd Shift
* Paid time off up to 120 hours in the first year
* Group benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision available the 1st
of the month following your hire date
* 401K with employer matching
* Quarterly Bonus eligibility
* Internal growth opportunities
* Training and development opportunities
* Competitive Pay
Who are we?
TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board
manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of
technologically advanced PCBs and backplane assemblies as well as a
global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency
(RF) and microwave components and assemblies. Our value system is
built upon honesty, integrity, performance and clear
Why should you apply?
Are you coachable, trainable, and have a positive attitude, willing
to do whatever it takes to get the job done and well? Then apply
We are looking for Machine Operators to join our team! The Machine
Operator will be actively involved in various processes within the
operations department to manufacture PCB panels. The Machine
operator is responsible for maintaining strong communication and
collaboration across other departments.
What will you do?
* Operate equipment for PCB panel processing
* Set and maintain equipment within operational parameters
* Read work documents to produce and move products according to
* Verify that all previous operations were completed
* Immediately report any and all quality issues to supervisor
* Maintain clean and organized work station and assist with
* Complete all work documentation accurately
* Follow all safety measures and wear protective equipment
* Regular worksite attendance
What skills and abilities will you bring?
* Ability to read, write and speak in English to the degree
necessary to perform the job
* Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Team player with a willingness to learn
* Detail oriented
* Integrity and honesty
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 50
* Ability to stand throughout entire shift
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Manufacturing experience preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d)
understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving
the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Inc., Anaheim , Machine Operator, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!