Company: Polaris Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Perform a wide variety of tasks as assigned, including preparing or
building up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components. Install
subsystems, parts, and components into an on-road vehicle on a
moving assembly line and perform inspections to ensure good
quality. The first section below outlines the essential functions
of the Assembler job. Assemblers must be able to perform these
functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Safely use and operate various tools including power tools,
hoists, and production equipment.
* Accurately complete paperwork required for production
* Ability to read, understand, and follow established processes and
* Perform duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a
clean and orderly work area.
* Maintain a consistent pace throughout the shift with focus on
quality (i.e., within applicable quality standards).
* Participate in continuous improvement process.
* Work overtime as required and mandated by production
* Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
* Stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift and reach
* Use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher
* Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial
* Repetitive use of upper extremities.
It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve
hours a day.
Skills & Knowledge
* Basic knowledge of computers.
* Basic knowledge of power, air, torque, and manual tools.
* Understanding of Mechanical and Assembly concepts.
* Prior manufacturing assembly experience preferred.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status
with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local
commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Polaris Inc, Anaheim , TAYLOR-DUNN Assembler, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!