Prep Cook, Tortilla Jo's
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring a Prep Cook to join our team at Tortilla Jo's in Anaheim,
California.Per client mandate, all current and new hires at this
location are required to have received an authorized COVID 19
vaccination by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to confirm this
prior to receiving a job offer. $1000 Sign-on Bonus!
$500 at 30 days$250 at 60 days$250 at
90 days$1000 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer
someone who is successfully hired into this role for 90 days and
receive a $1000 referral bonus.Responsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may
work frequently in a hot and/or damp environment.
- May be required to work in confined space.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to cuts from broken glass,
metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.Who We AreAt Delaware North,
you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
cafeteria, cocinero de la parrilla, commercial, cutter, dinner,
kitchen prep, maker, salad, sandwich, wok cook
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Prep Cook, Tortilla Jo's, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!