Admit Rep, Per Diem, Varied Shift
Company: KPC Healthcare, INC.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Admitting Representative registers patients
in a pleasant, professional and timely manner being sensitive to
guest services. Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains
hospital policies, financial responsibilities and patient bill of
rights. Handles all routine patient inquiries related to the
registration process. Ensures all necessary demographic and
financial data is obtained and accurately documented into the ADT
system. Identifies appropriate payor source for routing of revenue
generated during the patient stay. This position reports to the
Admitting Manager. This position interacts with the following
patient groups: Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Current BLS required within (30 days of employment).
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent customer service
skills, Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer experience in Windows environment.
- Ability to multi-task , work independently and be team
- Medical terminology or demonstrated proficiency.
- Has full command (verbal and written) of the English
- Possesses the physical abilities, including heavy lifting, and
perceptive acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily
perform all direct and indirect patient care functions. See
attached physical activities and working conditions form for this
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full
time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program**Per diem staff ineligible
Keywords: KPC Healthcare, INC., Anaheim , Admit Rep, Per Diem, Varied Shift, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!