Server, Tortilla Jo's
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Resturant Group is
hiring Servers to join our team at Tortilla Jo's in Anaheim,
California. As a Server, you will be the face of our restaurant and
play a critical role in providing excellent service to our guests.
Enjoy park-admission and discounts on merchandise, dining and
hotels. $200 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer
someone who is successfully hired into this role for 30 days and
receive a $200 referral bonus. Responsibilities
- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant
specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and
beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests' needs
throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that
kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at the table, accept
and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized,
organized, and working properly. Qualifications
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is
- At least one year's experience as a server in a high-volume
environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or
hospitality environment preferred. Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs. Who We Are Delaware North is a
leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest
and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it
comes to serving up exquisite cuisines and unforgettable dining
experiences in the Lake Buena Vista area at Tutto Italia, Via
Napoli, Morimoto, Vivoli Florida, The Edison, Enzos Hideaway and
Tunnel Bar, Maria and Enzos Ristorante, and Pizza Ponte. At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Server, Tortilla Jo's, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!