A3: Machine Operator Depalletizer / Palletizer 3rd
Company: NorCal Beverage
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Job DetailsShifts: 3rd Shift Location:
Anaheim**Incumbent eligible for a $500 signing bonus payable after
6 months of continuous service **Medical benefits-eligible first of
the month following 28 days of employment. All other
benefits-eligible first of the month following 90 days of
employment.Benefits:401(k) with generous Company matchDental
insuranceHealth insuranceHealth Savings AccountFlexible Spending
AccountLife insurancePaid time offEmployee Referral ProgramVision
insurancePosition Overview: The Depalletizer/Palletizer Operator is
responsible for efficiently operating packaging equipment, and the
cleaning and sterilization of equipment, while maintaining high
standard in safety and quality. Essential Duties and
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Preparation of machine center for operation.
- Daily operation of depalletizer/palletizer, which includes the
startup, adjusting machine settings, changeovers, and cleaning and
all other related equipment.
- Operation of Forklift.
- Tear down packages for quality checks.
- Monitor production line, performing visual checks for problems
such as pileups, jams or glue that isn't sticking properly.
- Perform machinery parts changeovers between different product
- Clean conveyor, pans and lubricate machinery as needed.
- Verify work orders.
- Load UPC jobs to printers and make adjustments to print and
- Visual check of closures and caps (hourly).
- Visual check for proper and accurate label application
- Check for proper and accurate bottle code (startup, hourly,
- Operates machinery using a touch screen computer.
- Operate floor scrubber.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Notify Supervisor when material/package quality issues are
- Notify Supervisor/Maintenance of any equipment issues.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each
fundamental task listed above satisfactorily. Competencies:
- Able to troubleshoot problems on UPC label machines.
- Has foresight and understanding of process to be proactive vs.
- Takes initiative.
- The ability to adapt to many situations is essential.
- Ability to train others
- Ability to understand, record and communicate product
description and codes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Strong ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to communicate professionally with customers and
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as working in a team environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be engaged and proactive.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months related work experience and/or training.
- Must be computer literate. Language Skills: English is
required, and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable.Supervisory
Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Amount of Travel Involved: None.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.While performing the essential duties of this
Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, climb up
and down stairs, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift,
stand, walk, twist, and perform repetitive motions. The employee is
frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, squat, and crawl. The
employee must regular push, pull, lift 10 pounds, frequently push,
pull, lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift up to
50 pounds. The employee is required to have visual acuity to
perform an activity such as operate production machines where the
seeing job is at or within arm's reach. Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud.Nor-Cal
Beverage Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, Anaheim , A3: Machine Operator Depalletizer / Palletizer 3rd, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!