Field Recruiter- First Group
Company: First Group
Posted on: June 16, 2022
First things First: Who are we? First Transit Inc. is a leading
provider of public transportation contracting and management
services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision,
efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and
private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations,
carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the
United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. About the
PositionJoin the First Transit team as an Administrative
Transportation Liaison and work on behalf of First Transit with
Municipality Officials. Serve as a liaison regarding tasks within
the public transportation system. As well as perform all data
collection, storage, and reporting.
- Develops pools of candidates for open positions from a variety
- Ensures recruiting goals are achieved for each assignment.
- Performs telephone screens and in-depth face-to-face interviews
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows
up with hiring manager on applicant status.
- Prepares offer paperwork for hiring managers.
- Keeps position folders to company standards.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships
with recruiting sources in local communities.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends,
- Represents the organization at trade shows and job fairs.
- Maintains database of recruiting data.Qualifications
- 2-4 years of job-related work experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate
suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional
judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity.First for a
ReasonBenefits We offer competitive compensation and benefits
(which vary based on role, location, and business), including
physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision,
401(k), and paid holiday/vacation. Diversity & Inclusion Because we
re stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people
are First. We re committed to providing an inclusive and diverse
working environment for everyone every day. Professional
Advancement Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from
within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our
strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month
Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Extensive Training Build skills and knowledge in such areas as
safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment,
and job efficiency. Community Service & Impact Go where opportunity
meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we
do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your
community, you ll have a positive impact on others. Apply today and
get your career on the road with First Transit! We aspire to have a
culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain
a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Group, Anaheim , Field Recruiter- First Group, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!