Company: NorCal Beverage
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DetailsShifts: 3rd Shift Location: Anaheim,
CA**Incumbent eligible for a $500 signing bonus payable after 6
months of continuous service **Medical benefits eligible first of
the month following 28 days of employment. All other benefits
eligible first of the month following 90 days of
employment.Benefits:401(k) with generous Company matchDental
insuranceHealth insuranceHealth Savings AccountFlexible Spending
AccountLife insurancePaid time offEmployee Referral ProgramVision
insurancePosition Summary: The Filler Operator is responsible for
efficiently operating filling equipment, and the cleaning and
sterilization of equipment, while maintaining high standards in
safety and quality.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Adhere to food safety and quality requirements.
- Operates Fillers, Cappers, Rinsers, Process Systems, Foamer and
other equipment in the normal course of duty.
- Assist mechanics in troubleshooting.
- Check codes as required, in a timely manner.
- Perform hourly quality checks.
- Adjust and monitor fill weights to customer specifications.
Perform packaging quality checks.
- Take corrective actions when necessary.
- Maintain operator's log and other required paperwork.
- Perform package and flavor changes (changeovers).
- Interact with and assist mechanics during machine
- Keep equipment and area clean.
- Performs CIPs (Clean in Place) on various processing
- Perform cleaning tasks during the shift, at the end of the
shift and at shutdowns.
- Work within a team concept.
- Follow instructions from supervision (regarding policies,
procedures and all changes that may occur).
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Train associates as required.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as required.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each
fundamental task listed above satisfactorily. Competencies:
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on filler.
- Has foresight and understanding of process to be proactive vs.
- Takes initiative.
- The ability to adapt to many situations is essential.
- Ability to train others
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Safe work practices.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to communicate professionally with customers and
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as working in a team environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be engaged and proactive.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-year related experience.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.Language
Skills: English is required, and the ability to speak Spanish is
desirable.Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no
supervisory responsibilities.Amount of Travel Involved:
None.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the essential duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear, climb up and down stairs, reach with
hands and arms, grasp, pick up, lift, stand, walk, twist, and
perform repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to
balance, stoop, kneel, squat, and crawl. The employee must regular
push, pull, lift 10 pounds, frequently push, pull, lift 30 pounds,
and occasionally push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is
required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as
operate production machines where the seeing job is at or within
arm's reach. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently
exposed to moving mechanical parts and environmental conditions.
The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places,
extreme heat, and must function
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, Anaheim , Filler Operator, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!