CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II - SSC
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries. Our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for
their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work
environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits
that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every
employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds
outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a
career with Dal-Tile. Daltile is seeking a Customer Service
Representative II that ensures effective and efficient coordination
between The Company and its customers with a high level of service
and support. This dynamic team member will quickly process sales
orders and resolve customer product or service issues. This
experienced representative will establish and maintain positive
business relationships, internally and externally, to promote
company goals. A significant level of interpersonal and
communication skills is required for success in this role. The
major functions are:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all entry and intermediate
- Facilitates communications between various Customer Service
Operations work groups.
- Applies solid knowledge of business concepts, procedures and
practices, and a complete understanding of fundamentals in a
functional area, and
- working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Performs complex assignments usually without established
procedures. Assignments require considerable judgment, initiative,
- leadership in troubleshooting, suggesting alternatives, and
making recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Plans and organizes non-routine tasks w/approval. Establishes
priorities of work assignments.
- Solves a wide range of complex problems requiring advanced
interpretation of generally defined procedures and practices.
Selects methods and
- practices to obtain imaginative, thorough, and practical
solutions to questions.
- Understands organizational structure and key roles of teams.
Maintains general knowledge of products/services associated with
- employees involved with specific product lines and
- Limited supervision. Receives no appreciable instruction on
routine work and general instruction on new lines of work or
- Serves as back up to at least two specialized function in
- Ability to train other CSRs.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties
- Must be available to work rotating shifts Education and
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- 2 or more years of call center or customer service
- Customer account management experience preferred
- Flooring industry experience preferred Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals
at all levels in the organization required
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional
- Must have the ability to interpret and follow oral and written
instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and
problem-solving skills is required
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Moderate level of computer skills - Word, Excel and database
experience is a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage
priorities and time effectively
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment We offer competitive
salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities,
and an environment of creativity and growth. - Examples include: -
Company Match on 401k, -Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition
Reimbursement. Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military,
veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active
military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly
encouraged to apply. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an
inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Anaheim , CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II - SSC, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!