Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Review open purchase orders & general ledger coding
- Review proper GL coding, sales/use tax and enter A/P invoices
with 2-way/3-way matching
- Process check-runs and create payment voucher packages
- Obtain, reconcile, and enter AMEX and Concur transactions
- Follow up with vendors or users in regard to issues with PO or
AP invoices, solve issues
- Filing and properly maintain AP documents
- Prepare month-end accruals and accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare 1099 and 1096 reporting
- Assist with quarterly and annual internal and external audit
- Provide training to new and existing AP Associates.
- Regularly interact in a courteous and professional manner with
interdepartmental staff and management personnel, vendors, and
- Recommend best practices and improve the standard operating
Keywords: Robert Half, Anaheim , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!