Business Development Associate
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Tippett Moorhead & Haden, an Alera Group Company is seeking
Client Service Representative position to join their Wealth
Management team. Alera Group is an independent, national insurance
and financial services firm created through the merger of
like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the
United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope
and world-class local service. We have grown tremendously over the
past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact,
Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a
76% growth rate. We--------ve lost count on how many of our member
firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local
markets! Due to our exceptional growth, we--------re on the hunt
for a Business Development Superstar to add to our world-class
sales team! We are looking for a best-of-the-best business
development professional to help accelerate our growth. If you:
Have a -------Hunter--------
mentalityAre extremely competitiveKnow how to persevere through a
long B2B sales processHave experience working within a team
environmentWant a generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation
plan with a lucrative life-long careerAlera Group is where you want
to be! Responsibilities
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects
and consistently set appointments with qualified potential
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key decision
- Work closely with Senior Producers.
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the insurance
industry, learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a
long-term client, and build your own book of business.
- Deliver consistent new meeting activity that meets and exceeds
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new
- Maintain excellent activity records in CRM that produce
accurate reports and forecasts each month.
- Assist the Senior Producer in ongoing and renewal client
- Eventually manage your own book of business and lead ongoing
client meetings, while still driving new business. Qualifications
- Bachelor--------s degree, preferred.
- Proven B2B sales and/or business development experience
- Competitiveness and self-drive required.
- Experience selling to functional leadership in Finance, Human
Resources Operations, or within the C-Suite preferred.
- Ability to identify the highest-potential target markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems;
preferably Salesforce Equal Opportunity Employment We--------re an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. If you--------re a California resident, please
read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Business Development Specialist,
Location: Anaheim, CA - 92807
Keywords: Alera Group, Anaheim , Business Development Associate, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!