Account Executive - Partners
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Account Executive - Partners role acts as liaison between
Spectrum and our Retail Partner strategic partners portfolio. The
Account Executive position grows revenues by maximizing sales
through managing the day-to-day relationship of assigned book of
business to maximizes opportunities, ensure representation of the
Spectrum brand while protecting the overall customer experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for new business development
and managing the implementation and compliance of policies and
procedures for new and existing business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience
Account Management and Partnership
- Responsible for strategy execution, field sales operations, and
support of assigned strategic partners.
- Provide account management including but not limited to:
audits, field visits, training, business reviews, product knowledge
support, customer concerns, brand compliance and
- Conduct regular meetings, trainings and account reviews with
assigned partners while ensuring they are maximizing Spectrum
sales, as well as meeting quality standards and KPIs.
- Maintain knowledge; ensure delivery and understanding of
current products, services, promotions, offerings, etc. to assigned
- Collaborate closely with owners from assigned partners to
create/manage growth plans.
- Work with our Operations, Strategy and divisional teams to
ensure alignment with department and company's objectives.
- Coordinate and assist with special events, oversee staffing,
merchandising and sales execution.
Sales and Business Development
- Forecast and allocate monthly goals to assigned partners at the
start of each new fiscal month.
- Meet or exceed assigned KPI metrics including, but not limited
to: sales quotas, product mix, chargeback, etc.
- Ability to assimilate provided sales metrics and form
strategies to improve poor performance areas and maximize assigned
- Provide frequent reports to channel leadership including sales
impact factors, activity feedback, challenges, etc.
- Prospect new business for quality partners that will represent
Spectrum professionally and drive incremental sales volume.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Bi-lingual a
- Preferred 5 plus years of strong sales experience with a proven
- Sales presentation skills, problem solving capabilities,
organized and demonstrated initiative
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including Putlook,
Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Travel frequently within the assigned territory
- Current driver's license with a clean driving record
- Flexibility to work retail hours and adjust schedule as needed
based on assigned partners' needs and to maximize sales
- Reliable transportation
- Valid and active State driver's license and safe driving
record, as required
Preferred Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Five to seven years related experience/training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
40% in office and 60% in field with weekly field visits to assigned
partners and applicable retail locations. Occasional division-wide
#LI-JG SAE228 313477-2 313477BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Anaheim , Account Executive - Partners, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!