Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Title: Assembler C
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
The position of Electro/Mechanical Assembler C has the
responsibility of assembling and wiring Electro/Mechanical
sub-assemblies, major assemblies and cabinetry for hardware and
systems built to military quality requirements. All skills must
* Must have good understanding of written and verbal directions of
processes and procedures involved in the build and rework of all
diverse product and returns.
* Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders.
* Must possess the knowledge to select and use assembly and wiring
tools such as manuals and pneumatic or electric hand tools.
* Must be efficient in utilizing all equipment and machines in home
* Assists in the build of complex Cable and Harnesses.
* Must be able to move or manipulate heavy parts and assemblies
ranging to 50 lbs.
* Be able to operate various powered lifting and handling equipment
ranging from hydraulic or electric lifting devices or lift
* Interfaces with inspection, test and fellow manufacturing
* Performs rework of customer returns and complex rework of cable/
harness and Mechanical assemblies.
* Have the skills necessary to efficiently support other
* Must have the necessary management and product skills to
lead/train small groups.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6
years of prior relevant experience assembling electro/mechanical
hardware as stated above, preferably to military requirements and
specifications; or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a
minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
* Able to pass soldering assessment prior to job offer and be
certified to Mil-Std-2000 or ANSI-J-STD-001 as required.
* Must possess good to excellent assembly blueprint reading
* Must have excellent experience/knowledge of drawings, parts
lists, engineering orders, wiring lists and shop orders.
* Must have surface mount technology 'SMT' prior work
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Excellent understanding of all military standards.
* Solid understanding of hardware requirements.
Keywords: L3Harris, Anaheim , Assembler C, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!