Lead IT Support Specialist
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Econolite - is an innovator of Intelligent Transportation System
(ITS) solutions, products, and services. Our technology is helping
save lives and making the Smart City a reality. If you want to be
at the forefront of this intelligent technology revolution, we want
to talk to you about being part of our team. Econolite is committed
to employing the best talent that will make significant
contributions to building a safer, connected world.
Econolite's ITS solutions ease traffic congestion, provide safer
mobility, and improve quality of life. As the one-stop-shop leader
for traffic management systems, sensor products, and services,
Econolite is committed to the advancement of connected and
autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and cybersecurity.
IT Support Specialist's work in a team environment and are
responsible for providing support to Econolite users throughout the
enterprise. This role requires familiarity with IT processes and
procedures; applying proven communication, analytical, and
problem-solving skills to ensure end user satisfaction with both
corporate and project related issues; along with the ability to
work both directly and indirectly with end users addressing IT
based obstacles with hardware and software that impede them from
completing their tasks. This is accomplished through providing
primary line support, problem tracking, diagnosis, replication,
resolution, escalation, and system / application support
- Oversee design, configuration, build, and documentation of
systems for purchase to be used by end-users.
- Address, document, resolve, and escalate (as needed) all
actions and solutions within service desk tickets and update the
technical details within operational procedures as
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the helpdesk,
providing both telephone and desk-side primary support for
desktops, laptops, software, Microsoft Office, Windows Operating
systems, cell and smart phones, and telecommunications.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of support documentation and
document operational processes as related to the operations of
Support Service team.
- Train employees on the proper use of hardware software network
services, and technical concepts.
- Oversee IT procurement process and manage inventory of
workstations computer equipment components, and software; including
decommissioning of obsolete equipment and software.
- Manage and maintain Support Services ticketing system;
responsible for assigning tickets to the team and general follow-up
with all IT staff making sure they are addressing their tickets in
a timely manner.
- Setup, configure, and troubleshoot move/add/changes within
phone system for end user extensions.
- Assist the Senior IT Support Specialist in administration and
maintaining implemented anti-virus solution domain wide, including
troubleshooting and removal of viruses and spyware from individual
- Works independently with no immediate supervision and provides
proactive interaction with Manager regarding status updates.
- Undertake other special projects as assigned by Management to
improve administration of the technology infrastructure.
- Associate's Degree preferred but not mandatory
- 8+ years of experience in a corporate IT organization
- Understanding of advanced IT concepts, practices, and
- Customer service orientation with a high sense of urgency in
solving customer issues
- Understanding of wireless technologies and deployment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- PC and printer hardware knowledge
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and
- Extremely strong oral communication skills
- Must be able to lift typical desktop computers (Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.)
- Ability to work in a 24x7 support mode; after hours / weekend
work (as required), though significant overtime is not regular
feature of this position.
DISCLAIMERThe above statements are intended to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted
as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.We
conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal
employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly
encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and
veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, lactation, ancestry/national origin, citizenship, age,
disability, arrest and court records, military & veteran's status,
Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, or any other
classification protected by state or federal law.We prohibit
Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint,
orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against
any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of
any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.An Equal
Opportunity Employer - Non-Smoking Facility
Keywords: Econolite, Anaheim , Lead IT Support Specialist, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!