RN Care Coordinator
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Full-time hours available!
Have a big impact on the lives of San Diego Seniors. Join the
leader of homecare in San Diego California today!
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Driving to senior's homes in San Diego California and accepting
them as homecare patients
- Completing hands-off homecare insurance assessments.
- Obtaining homecare patient's demographics, physician
information, and a list of medications.
- Evaluating the patient's ADL's and IADL's along with conducting
a brief cognitive screening, head-to-toe assessment and completing
an overall summary.
- NO DIRECT PATIENT CARE WILL BE NECESSARY FOR THIS POSITION
- Registered Nurse RN license
- 2 years of experience as a Nurse
- Drivers License and automobile
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Anaheim , RN Care Coordinator, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!