Sr. Research Associate
Company: Hydrogen Group
Posted on: November 15, 2022
The Sr. Research Associate will work in Research developing and
testing the Company's cell therapy products. The ideal candidate
can conduct his/her own projects under remote supervision as well
as able to work on team projects as a part of a small team. This
position requires the ability to follow established procedures,
develop procedures, troubleshoot problems, analyze results, and use
critical thinking and attention to details to obtain reproducible
data and accomplish goals. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform cell culture assignments including log term cell
culturing, transfections, sample preparations, and testing.
- Perform qPCR, qRT-PCR, FACS analysis, immunostaining, or ELISAs
- Analyze data including statistical analysis and interpret and
present results to the supervisor and to the group.
- Maintain good timely records in an organized lab notebook.
- Manage laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS & KEY
- Master's degree in Cell Biology, Biochemistry or similar with
minimum 3+ years of experience strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with culturing mammalian cells including
maintaining long-term cultures.
- Experience with mesenchymal stromal cell cultures is a
- Experience with transfections is a plus.
- Attention to details is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team member.
Keywords: Hydrogen Group, Anaheim , Sr. Research Associate, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!